To ensure all children age birth to five in Monroe County are prepared for success in school and in life.
We will know we are successful when:
- Every child has the opportunity to access and attend a high-quality early childhood program.
- Families choose high-quality early childhood sites, read daily with their children, and use simple, everyday experiences to enhance early learning.
- All children enter kindergarten prepared for school.
- Community members, organizations, and businesses understand how they can best support early childhood and demonstrate knowledge of how this investment benefits economic and workforce development.
- Funding is available to support children, families, nonprofits, and providers in achieving and sustaining early learning success.
- Children succeed in school and in life.